- Have committed their life to Christ personally for at least a year
- Committed to integrity, character and spiritual growth
- Committed to the over arching Purpose of The Catholic Guy Impact CentreS
- Committed to the Values, Commitments and Methods of The Catholic Guy Impact Centres
- Participated in a Message-Based Impact Group for at least one season – 12 weeks
- Skills / Abilities
- Leadership, Pastoral Care, and/or Facilitating – Has strength in one of these three
- Social Skills – have a track record of relating and connecting with others
PREPARE FOR AND LEAD THE MEETING:
- Listen to the weekly Message
- Complete the homework
- Read the weekly Leader Notes
- When produced refer to or listen to the Leader Host Audio each week
CARE FOR MEMBERS AND THEIR FAMILIES:
- Track personal problems & needs of group members
- Communicate special needs to Site Pastoral Leader
- Visit members in the hospital
PROVIDE A CLEAN, COMFORTABLE HOME: (Impact Group may meet elsewhere)
- Is my house clean and picked up by meeting time?
- Do I have enough comfortable chairs?
- Do I have enough lighting?
- Is my house free of dog or cat odors?
- Are my children interrupting the group?
COMPLETE WEEKLY ATTENDANCE ROSTERS
ASSIST WITH GROWTH GROUP SIGN-UPS AT THE COMMENCEMENT OF A NEW 12 WEEK SEASON
ATTEND ALL TRAINING MEETINGS